🪖 Simplify ⚙️ Automate ⚡️ Accelerate
Simpler is always better.
A simpler task is easier to repeat.
A simpler process will actually get followed.
A simpler system is less likely to break.
How can you simplify what you’re currently doing to get better results?
The past several weeks I’ve been head down working on a number of client projects including:
- Automating an onboarding system and email newsletter
- A full email list migration to Covertkit (with a full project plan in Notion)
- Helping get Calendly set up properly to prevent double-bookings
- Automating sales notifications, updating customer lifetime value, and streamlining the customer relationship manager
- And more…
Now that things have slowed down a little, and as we get ready for the steadiness that the school year brings, I have opened up some space on my calendar for complimentary coaching.
I’d like to help more business owners who:
- run a business by themselves or have a team of just a few people
- feel overwhelmed with all the tools they think they need to run their business and operations
- and are ready to simplify and automate their current processes so they scale without the stress
Do you know anyone like that? Email me an introduction at email@example.com