This Nozbe Ninja Tactics series will give you a peek under the hood of my personal productivity systems. Yeah, the one that is so simple I don’t have to think about it.
I’ll begin with my Nozbe setup, then move into how Nozbe Integrations connect all these apps together to automate my life.
So…if you’re ready to set up an amazing system that lets me keep track of four kids, three jobs, and too much time, take these action steps and follow along each Friday.
Here are this week’s action steps:
- Set up a Nozbe account if you don’t already have one. Nozbe lets you create an account that is free forever for up to five projects. If you have more projects, you can upgrade to Nozbe Pro and get an extra month free with promo code “robbymiles”
- Set up Nozbe Integrations
- Go to Settings
- Click Integrations
- Set up your Nozbe Email by adding a PIN. Save this email address to your contacts.
- Connect Google Calendar and check the box to “disable reminders in Google Calendar.” This will make it so you don’t get two notifications every time a task is due.
- Connect your Evernote account and check the box to “Enable Evernote Reminders.” This will come in very handy later.
- Connect your cloud storage. Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive.
Get all your Nozbe Integrations set up because next, you’ll start putting them into action and take control of time.
To get updates on the latest Nozbe Ninja Tactics, sign up below
Become a Nozbe Ninja
Learn the secrets of using Nozbe as the center of your digital productivity system.
Just enter your name and email to get started with my free guide 15 Apps for Simple Productivity