How do you feel on Sunday night? Do you dread going back to work the next day, or are you excited?
Monday is my powerhouse day.
It’s the day I wake up on time, check everything off my morning task list, and the day I accomplish the biggest tasks I have planned for the week to get momentum early.
Think back to your most productive day over the past couple weeks and ask yourself,
“On that morning, what did I do differently? What strategies did I use to get rid of distractions, to eliminate procrastination, and to stay focused?
The truth is, most of us don’t pay nearly enough attention to our daily routine.
It’s easy to either get stuck going through the motions, or to live in reaction-mode tackling each urgent task as it comes at us.
But there is a better way.
What if you knew a formula that has worked for top industry leaders?
What if you had a scientifically proven recipe for achieving top performance?
What if you could put the best routines on auto-pilot to work at your peak?
If you have ever needed a kick in the pants and get moving, or wondered how to take your performance to the next level, you need to watch this summit.
Because it features some of my top productivity mentors
These are many of smartest thinkers in productivity, business, wellness, and psychology such as:
- David Allen (Getting Things Done)
- Charles Duhigg (The Power of Habit)
- Greg McKeown (Essentialism)
- Rory Vaden (Procrastinate On Purpose)
- Michael Hyatt (Win At Work And Succeed At Life)
- Adam Grant (Originals)
- Jay Papasan (The One Thing)
- Todd Herman (The 90 Day Year)
- Mike Vardy (TimeCrafting)
- And more than 40 other experts.
For five days, they share their best strategies for getting things done.
Here are just a few of the topics they cover during the Summit:
- How to write the perfect To-Do list
- How to think like a creative genius
- How to build smarter habits
- How to get more sleep
- How to deal with toxic colleagues
- How to eliminate distractions
- How to beat procrastination
- How to say “No” to anyone, including your boss
- How to multiply your time
Tickets for this virtual summit are completely FREE, but there is a catch.
Each interview is only up for 24 hours. After that, they disappear.
You could be like me the first time I saw the summit when I tried to watch 10+ hours of interviews while still doing my job and caring for my family.
Yeah…that didn’t work out so well.
Or, you can do like I did recently and upgrade to the lifetime purchase and have access to the interviews forever.
Now instead of having the fear of missing out when they disappear, I can watch a few interviews each week and take slow steady action to improve my productivity and my business systems.